Navigation Menu

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Give Thanks to The Lord

I love this time of year! One of my favorite things to do is to think about all the blessings God has poured into my life. I write them down each day so I can remember God's goodness. 

You can feel free to use the coloring pages for your own PERSONAL use.  But please be kind and do not claim these pictures as your own or offer them for downloads.  It makes me sad to see my pictures on a coloring page website run by someone else.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 107:1

Psalm 107:1 Bible verse coloring page His faithful love endures forever

My cup overflows with blessings. I am rich with all the things that truly matter.

Enjoy this new coloring page drawn by my daughter! She doodled this on a birthday card for me to give to a very special little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...