Navigation Menu

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Flower Coloring Page

A friend of mine is getting married today! I'm so excited for her. I've known her all her life. When my mom found out she was pregnant with my little sister, who is several years younger than I am, her friend also had a new baby girl. To practice for my new sister that would soon be coming, the other mom told me I could hold her little baby girl, Rachel. So precious! That was 27 years ago...

My daughter designed this card for her bridal shower a few weeks ago. We had a plain brown recycled paper card. I wanted a little decoration on the front, maybe with a couple small flowers. Something to make the card more elegant, since this friend is a fancy girl. My daughter came through for my request. I love the flowers. They looked very beautiful with the contrast of the brown card stock.

You can feel free to use the coloring pages for your own PERSONAL use.  But please be kind and do not claim these pictures as your own or offer them for downloads.  It makes me sad to see my pictures on a coloring page website run by someone else.

flower note card or adult coloring page

Congratulations, Rachel! I can't wait to see what a beautiful bride you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...