Navigation Menu

Friday, June 1, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things

As we were driving home from grocery shopping I noticed a young girl next to me slowing down and I couldn't figure out why since there was no stop signs or stop lights. While we passed her, I saw that she was texting and driving.


I am quite a safety freak when it comes to cars. I obey every rule, I keep my kids in car seats and booster seats much longer than the "legal age." I'm very careful. I wasn't very good at hiding my disgust from my children. I feel that texting while driving is extremely dangerous and I don't appreciate that they are endangering the lives around them. Nothing is that important.

Ariel asked me, "Isn't it illegal to text and drive at the same time."

"Yes. It is!" I replied.

My son who takes after me and tends to be a little overly critical and judgmental, says to me, "Let's turn her over to the police! Get her breastplate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...