Navigation Menu

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kids Believe the Darndest Things

Yesterday was field day for both my children. It was a beautiful day outside! The weather couldn't have been any nicer. It was warm, with a slight breeze, perfect for water games and running around outside. As we were driving to school in the morning, I was discussing how nice the weather was with Ariel and Gabriel.

"What a beautiful day for field day!"

Ariel informed me, "That's why Mr. Lohse picked today."

I had to laugh. "Ariel, field day has been on the calendar for a year now. Mr. Lohse had no idea what the weather was going to be."

"No!!" insisted my daughter, "He said he checked the weather first!"

The joke was completely lost on my children...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...