Navigation Menu

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Yesterday Gabriel called my mother on the phone to set up a date for them to do Bible study together. I explained to him that he only needed to hold down the #3 on my phone, because Grandma was on speed dial. He tried it, and started yelling at me, “It’s not working! It’s only calling you.”

“Did you hold down number three?”

“Yes, but it's still calling you. It won’t call Grandma.”

I argued back at him, “It’s set to call Grandma. I don’t even have my number programmed in the phone.”

“It still says it’s calling ‘Mom.’”

I had a good laugh at this. I guess he thought the phone should have been programmed to say Grandma for him. I explained to him again that Grandma was my mom and it's my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...