Navigation Menu

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

To all the men in my life who are great fathers... this is a day that we celebrate you! It's a day that we acknowledge all that you do for us, and are reminded that we wouldn't want to live without you.

I have three men that I greatly respect and care for. I first have my father, then brother, and of course my husband. They all are great examples of how to work hard and be committed. They are protectors, providers, and leaders. They have insight and give counsel. They also know how to be a friend. I appreciate all of them in ways that words cannot express.

Father's day craft homemade DIY camera card
This year, my children put together and planned everything for Father's Day. They have finally reached an age of independence, and the love they have for their dad was expressed beautifully this year.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...