Navigation Menu

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Veggie Pizza

I recently got in my possession the recipe for this wonderful vegetable pizza. I tried it at a baby shower a few months back, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I got the recipe from my friend last week, and I am so thankful to her for it! It's so delicious!

We made it tonight for our dinner, and everyone loved it. My pickier eaters in the family got rid of a few of the vegetables, but overall it was a bit hit. It's also so easy to make; within 20 minutes we were sitting down at the dinner table eating. The pizza makes a great snack too!

veggie pizza recipe with vegetables on it You roll out 2 packages of crescent rolls on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.

While that's cooking, mix together 2 packages of cream cheese, 2/3 cup of mayonnaise, 1 tsp. dill weed, 1/4 tsp. onion powder, and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder.

After the crust has cooled you spread your cream cheese mixture on to it, and then top with veggies. I cut up some cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, and black olives. Sprinkle with seasoning salt, and it's ready to eat.

veggie pizza recipe
Taste and see how good it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...