Navigation Menu

Friday, December 17, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Everyone in our home has been complaining about not feeling very good this past week. Zechariah came to me this morning crying and whining, so I brought him up onto my lap and gave him a big hug.

He cried a little and said in a really sad voice, "Mommy, I need medicine."

I told him, "oh no, what's the matter? You don't feel good?"

He shook his head, and with his bottom lip partially sticking out, said," Mommy, I NEED medicine."

I was trying to figure out exactly what the matter was, and heard him sniffle a little. I told him, "ohhh... You must have a cold. You have a runny nose."

So he says back to me very matter of factly, "Yes. I need hot medicine."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...